It's A . . .
Girl!! We had our Drs. appointment yesterday and the Dr. said she's 90% sure it's a girl. I guess with girls, it pretty normal for a Dr. not to be 100% sure since it's harder to tell. Plus our little one had its legs crossed and was sitting on them most of time. We had a fun and lengthy sonogram and got to see the baby from so many different angels. We saw her little stomach, spinal cord, all ten fingers and toes, her blood flow, all her facial features, and the 4 quadrants of her heart. Everything is healthy with the baby.
We asked Josh before we went into the appointment if he wanted to have a little brother or sister. He said he wanted it to be a girl. He really likes playing with Carlotta next door and I think she has something to do with him wanting a little sister. Plus he also told us awhile back that he wanted 2 Carlottas! We're only having one, though.
I am currently 17 weeks along. You may or may not know that I have been much more sick with this pregnancy than with Josh. I am just now recovering from the worst week of sickness I have had with this pregnancy. Last week I experienced some bad Vertigo episodes. I couldn't get out of bed or move because I was so dizzy. Thankfully, I have taken some medicine and am feeling much better now and am able to sleep lying down (lying down seemed to trigger my dizzy spells before). The dizziness also seemed to contribute to my continued theme of "losing my lunch." On this last appointment the Dr said I hadn't gained any weight so I have been given orders to "eat a lot." My appetite seems to be picking up and it's likely that my sickness will subside now that I am in the second trimester. So, I'm on the up 'n up.A prayer request: I am in the process of working out insurance with the hospital where I will deliver. This has been a long process as I started my inquiries about a month and a half ago. There is a possibility that my insurance will not accept the cost of delivery at my hospital. This would mean that I would have to deliver elsewhere and find a new Dr. The thought of this really stresses me out especially now that I have become really comfortable with my Dr. Please pray that my insurance would accept the expected expenses associated with my delivery and hospitalization at this hospital. I really appreciate your thoughts on this. I'll keep you posted.

1 Comments:
Monique you look great. Will pray your 3rd tri semester will be sickness free. Tell Joshua that I am glad he is going to have a little sister. Love, Judy
Post a Comment
<< Home