"...and bless the man who invented sleep, a cloak to cover over all human thought, food that drives away hunger, water that banishes thirst, fire that heats up cold, chill that moderates passion and, finally universal currency with which all things can be bought, weight and balance that brings the shepherd and the king, the fool and the wise, to the same level." Don Quixote, Vol. 2, Ch. 68

 

Friday, February 24, 2006

Bubbles in the Park

We went to the park the other day and Josh had lots of fun running around. We always have to take his bubbles when we go. His "Gazillion" bubbles really cause quite a stir here in Spain amongst the other kids. Bubbles here don't seem to work as well and everyone is always amazed by the quantity and size of Josh's bubbles. Sometimes there are literally kids all around wanting to participate in the fun asking us to blow bubbles in their face etc. Russ and I have joked about importing some and selling them in the park. I am sure we'd bring in a great profit.

It's warming up a bit here and I was very excited about not having to wear a coat today when we went outside - just one less thing to lug around. Russ' parents are coming to visit this next week. They arrive on March 1st and will be here for 2 weeks. We are so excited!!! It will be fun and relaxing having them here and getting to see Spain with them. Plus, they speak Spanish so maybe I can squeeze in an overdue haircut without having to worry about what I thought I asked the lady to do to my hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home