"...and bless the man who invented sleep, a cloak to cover over all human thought, food that drives away hunger, water that banishes thirst, fire that heats up cold, chill that moderates passion and, finally universal currency with which all things can be bought, weight and balance that brings the shepherd and the king, the fool and the wise, to the same level." Don Quixote, Vol. 2, Ch. 68

 

Monday, February 06, 2006

Flamenco

Many people have shared their curiosity about what we plan to do after this year in Spain. Monique and I have actually been doing some freelance work on the side. I was a bit embarrassed to share about it before, but Mo has tutored me along. We're seriously considering making it a full-time gig once my school finishes up. So, with great excitement we've posted a new video of us at work. Go check it out.

2 Comments:

Blogger russ said...

Tone is hard to pick up in a blog sometimes, so I hope you know I am not serious...

My school had a private flamenco night and we took Josh along with us. We hope you enjoyed the taste of Spanish culture in the video.

Mon Feb 06, 09:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Russell you crack me up taking the time to explain that you are just joking. Well, should you become serious about Flemenco dancing, I think you both could make it to the top! I can just see it now..."Monique and Russell, the world renound Flemenco dance team, to host Dancing with the Stars on ABC!" Yes, I think there could be a very real future in this!

Tue Feb 07, 10:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home